Posting on social media doesn’t have to be a chore! Social media can be a fantastic way to interact with current and prospective patients.
Set a goal of posting two to three times per week on Instagram, and leverage the same content for your practice’s Facebook page. Experiment by making one of these weekly posts a TikTok, and then repurpose the same content for Instagram Reels.
To help you stay active on social media, we’ve compiled a list of content ideas that will ensure your practice stands out from the competition.
- Before/after: Format two photos to appear side-by-side or use Instagram’s carousel post feature to showcase patient before and afters. Just make sure to get each patient’s permission before posting!
- Testimonials: Share Google reviews or client testimonials on your social media channels by simply formating the reviews to match your practice’s branding. Canva is a great tool to use!
- Product: Promote your product offerings on social media! You can also create content around at-home skincare routines, product specials, and new arrivals.
- Team Intros: Introduce the phenomenal people that make up your staff on social media! Inform your followers of what each team member does, their areas of expertise, and a fun fact. Consider adding a call-to-action that encourages clients to book their next appointment with that particular team member.
- Practice Tour: Show off your beautiful practice! Whether you choose to give a full video tour or display an aesthetically pleasing corner, letting new followers know what they can expect when they come to your practice is one way to attract new patients.
At Synergy, we are here to support you and all of your social media and marketing needs. OUR TEAM WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, LET’S CHAT!